- Bandwagon Effect: How consultants can facilitate change
- Bench time: How to make the most of it?
- Benchmarking: Comparing with peers to improve performance
- Box plot in Dataset Visualization
- BSC: What is a Balanced Scorecard?
- Budget Cuts: How to handle this situation as a consultant?
- Bump chart in Data Visualization
- Business Plan: How to develop a good one?
- Business Strategy: What is it and why develop one?
- Case Method: How should MBAs prepare for a case study?
- Checklists: Why should you use them as a consultant?
- Choice Architecture
- Choiceology: Overconfidence effect & hindsight bias
- Cohort Analysis using layer-cake graphs
- Competitive Analysis and Positioning
- Competitive Profile Matrix (CPM): A tool for rivals analysis
- Controlled failure: Fail now to succeed later
- Cornell Method: A method to take great notes
- Corporate Strategy: What is it and why develop one?
- Cost Advantage
- CRISP-DM: A framework for Data Mining & Analysis
- Customer Journey Maps: How to deliver compelling experiences?
- Customer Obsession: How to excel at client relationships?
- Cynefin Framework: Between chaos and order
- Factfulness: A must read for all consultants
- Factfulness: An overview of human instincts
- Fear Instinct: How should consultants handle this instinct?
- Finding the right pricing strategy
- Focus Strategy
- FOMO: Get over it & focus on important stuff
- Four Corners Model of competitive strategy
- FUD: How should consultants overcome fear, uncertainty and doubt?
- Functional strategy: What is it and why develop one?
- PARC Framework
- Pareto Principle: Do more with less
- Parking Lot: Use it to run effective workshops
- Parkinsons Law
- PASTOR: A Framework for compelling proposals
- PechaKucha: How to deliver engaging presentations?
- Penguin Effect: How consultants facilitate action
- Personal Construct Theory: How to shape constructs?
- PESTLE Analysis
- PICK Chart: Effective brainstorming tool for consultants
- Podcasts: Knowledge on the move
- Pomodoro Technique: How to manage your time as a consultant?
- Porter’s Five Forces
- Power: Understand, leverage and influence outcomes
- Practice Resources: Sample Consulting Case Studies
- Promotion: Managers, Consultants & Biases
- Pros-and-Cons: An approach for decision-making
- Prospect Theory
- Provenance Paradox: The brand of origin
- Pyramid Principle
- SCAMPER: Framework for ideation & brainstorming
- Scatter Plots: Visualising two different numeric variables
- SCQA Logic
- Selective Perception Marketing: How can Big Data help?
- ShuHaRi: Japanese framework to mastery
- Socratic Method: How can consultants promote client learning?
- SOW: How to write a compelling Statement Of Work?
- SPACE Analysis
- SQVID: How to help clients see your opinions?
- Stakeholder Analysis: Interest – Influence matrix
- Stakeholder Map: Tool for Stakeholder Analysis
- Storyboard: How to build compelling presentations?
- Straight-line instinct: Why should consultants take notice?
- Straw Man Proposal: Brainstorming, the McKinsey Way
- SUCCESS: How to design messages that stick
- TAM / SAM / SOM: How to properly size the market?
- The Eisenhower Matrix: Get more done..effectively
- The Hedgehog Concept: Fight distractions and sharpen focus
- The IKEA Effect: How to catalyze client ownership?
- The Spotlight Effect: How should consultants handle this?
- TOM: What is a Target Operating Model?
- Turnitin: Company analysis & business model